10th Annual Our Lady of Grace Parish Festival-Carnival
January 27 - 29, 2017
Festival Raffle. Each ticket is $1.00. First Prize - $2,500, Second Prize - $1,000, Third Prize - $500, Fourth Prize - $200, Fifth Prize - $100. The drawing will take place at our Festival on Sunday, January 29, 2017 at approximately 8:00 p.m. All proceeds will go towards our Building Fund. Thank you for your support!
Raffle Ticket Sales Family Contest!
The family who sells the most raffle tickets will win a Family Festival Pack which includes four (4) all day Carnival Ride tickets and $25.00 worth of Festival Tickets to be used for food, drinks and games.
- Contest Rules:
- If you wish to participate in this contest, please complete the 'FAMILY CONTEST COUPON' available in the office.
- Sign out books of ten (10) raffle tickets after weekend Masses or in the parish office during the week.
- Print your first and last name on the back of all your ticket stubs (this will be used in tracking your sales, if we cannot read your name we cannot track your sales).
- Return ticket stubs and monies to representatives after weekend Masses or in the parish office during the week.
- Contest ends January 12, 2017. All tickets and monies need to be submitted on or before January 12, 2017.
- The winner will be announced at all the Masses of the weekend of January 14-15, 2017.
FESTIVAL COMMITTEE CORNER:
- Baskets Raffle and Silent Auction items needed. We are looking for medium to extra large baskets, cellophane bags to wrap baskets and a shadow box to display a baseball jersey for our Baskets Raffle . All donations for the basket raffle and silent auction need to be dropped off in the Parish Office by January 21st. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
- We are looking for volunteers to help with every aspect of this three day event. Please prayerfully consider sharing your gift of time (and talent) for a two hour shift on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Volunteer sign up sheets can be picked up after Mass or in the office. For more information, please contact Patti or AJ in the Parish Office at 520-568-4605 or email to email@example.com. Volunteers will be assigned to the areas as needed.
- We do need Festival Set Up Volunteers on January 16, 17, and 18 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please call Abbie at 602-561-5944.
- Donations for “Kid Town” are needed. Looking for 2 liter bottles of soda, boxed juice drinks, gently used toys and stuffed animals for prizes. These items can be dropped off to the Office.
- Donations of canned soda and bottled water may be dropped off at the church on the weekends and in the office during the week.
- If you can donate desserts for the festival, please contact the parish office at 520-568-4605; specialty cakes for the Cake Walk, please contact Marilyn at 520-840-2715.
Festival Planning Meetings
The Festival Planning Committee is meeting every Thursday at 7:00 p.m. If you are interested in volunteering with during the three-day Festival your help is greatly needed and appreciated.