All volunteers for our parish ministries are required by Diocese of Tucson Policy to review the Code of Conduct policy and to be willing to abide by its guidelines before exercising any ministry or volunteer position.
Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist
Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist assist with the distribution of Holy Communion during Mass. Anyone who has received the sacraments of baptism, confirmation and the Eucharist may serve as an Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist. If you are married, your marriage must be in the Catholic Church. Minimum age is sixteen years old. If you would like to serve as Eucharistic Minister please contact: Ed Talsness.
- 2018 de abril - Horario de Misa en Español
- April 2018 - Liturgical Ministers' Schedule
- April 2018 - Altar Servers' Schedule
Lectors are volunteers who proclaim the readings at Mass. Lectors receive training and preparation for this very important ministry. Please contact JoAnn Ortega or the parish office if you would like to volunteer to be a lector and proclaim the Word of God at Mass.
Ushers assist with welcoming and seating parishioners at Mass. They are responsible for taking up the collection and securing it. They are also available for assistance in emergency situations. Please contact Ed Talsness if you are interested in volunteering as an usher for the parish.
Liturgical music is an important element in the celebration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. If you would like to share you talent in singing with one of the choirs at Mass please contact the following choir directors:
- Frank Ngay - Saturday 4:00 p.m. - Men's Choir
- Don Raflik - Sunday 8:00 a.m. - Traditional Choir
- Beth Crespo - Sunday 9:30 a.m. - Contemporary Choir
- Bernadette Russoniello - Sunday 11:00 a.m. - Contemporary Choir
- Frances Grailan - Sunday 12:30 p.m. - Spanish Choir
- Charlie West - Sunday 6:00 p.m. - Youth Choir
- Beth Crespo - Weddings, Quinceañeras, Funerals & Special Occasions
Traditional Choir and Seasonal Choir
Please click here to see updates on the liturgical music for the 8:00 a.m. Mass
Ministry to the Sick
If you are an Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist and would like to help in our Ministry to the Sick, please contact the parish office for more information.