Baptisms are celebrated on Saturdays and Sundays at 1:45 p.m.
- A commitment on the part of the parents to raise the child in the Catholic Faith is required.
- A copy of the birth certificate is to be presented at the time of registering the child for the baptism.
- Parents and godparents must attend a baptismal preparation class before the baptism celebration. Baptismal preparation classes are offered on the SECOND Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in English and on the THIRD Thursday at 7:00 p.m. in Spanish. The classes take place in the parish office.
- If the godparents are married, they must be married in the Catholic Church (proof of church marriage may be required).
- A $35.00 donation is requested for each baptism.
Please call the parish office at 520-568-4605 to register and request the date for your baptism.
Preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation is a two-year process for the youth beginning in the seventh grade and receiving Confirmation in eighth grade. An adult preparation process begins in October and ends with Confirmation.
First Holy Communion
Preparation for First Holy Communion is a two-year process which begins in the first grade with First Holy Communion being made at the end of the second grade. The children are also prepared for their First Confession prior to the First Holy Communion.
Confessions are heard every Saturday from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday after the 8:00 a.m. daily Mass, and on Wednesday evening at 7:00 p.m.
The couple seeking to marry in the Catholic Church should contact the priests of the parish at least six months prior to the proposed wedding date. Attendance at a marriage preparation retreat or day of conferences is required by Diocesan policy. Attendance at Natural Family Planning (NFP) is also required.