First Communion Preparation: This is a 2-year program and begins in 1st Grade. First Communion Classes are available from 1st Grade through High School
Confirmation Preparation: This is a 2-year program and begins in the 7th Grade through High School. Pre-Requisite: Must have been enrolled in Religious Education the year prior to entering the Confirmation Program.
Pre-Confirmation Preparation: This class begins in 6th Grade. Students who have not continued with their Religious Education after making their First Communion will be enrolled in our Pre-Confirmation Classes prior to entering our Confirmation Program. All students entering in the 6th Grade will begin with Pre-Confirmation.
Adult Confirmation: For adults who need to receive the Sacraments of First Communion and Confirmation. Please call the Religious Education Office at 520-568-4605 for more information and to register.
Clases de Confirmación: Por favor llame a la oficina de Educación Religiosa en 520-568-4605 para registrarse.
RCIA Classes: For adults who need to receive the Sacraments of Baptism, First Communion and Confirmation. Please call the Religious Education Office at 520-568-4605 for more information and to register.
Continuing Religious Education
3rd Grade to 5th Grade Catechism: Religious Formation continues after receiving the Sacrament of First Holy Communion. These classes are designed to help enhance the teachings of the Church and continue studying the Word of God. Classes are held on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Registration Dates for Returning and NEW Students
Online Registration (Ongoing)May 20, Sunday New/Returning Students
To complete online Registration, please come to the office on:
|July 22 - Sunday||9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.||New / Returning Students|
|July 31 - Tuesday||6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.||New / Returning Students|
|August 2 - Thursday||6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.||New / Returning Students|
What do I bring to complete my Registration?
- Baptism Certificate – Required for all NEW Students.
- Emergency Contact Information.
- Working EMAIL Address.
- Tuition Payment – will be calculated at the time of registration and will include:
- Tuition for 2018-2019 School Year; Book Fee; Uniform T-shirt; Sacramental Fee for First Year First Communion and Confirmation Students.
- Payment Plans are available. We work with all of our families through Reoccurring Online Tuition Payment Plans. Please bring a working Credit Card or Canceled Check.
Parent Orientation at the Church
You will receive your Parent Handbook, Religious Education Calendar and all information on requirements for Sacraments.
|Monday Classes||August 6, 2018 - 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.|
|Tuesday Classes||August 7, 2018 - 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.|
|Wednesday Classes||August 8, 2018 - 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.|
- Pre-Confirmation, Confirmation Year 1 & 2
- Monday Nights 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Classes Begin: August 13, 2018
- Kindergarten Faith Formation
- Tuesday Nights 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Classes Begin: August 14, 2018
- First Communion Year 1 & Catechism
- Tuesday Nights 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Classes Begin: August 14, 2018
- First Communion Year 2, First Communion Middle/High School, & Catechism
- Wednesday Nights 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Classes Begin: August 22, 2018
Volunteer Compliance and Code of Conduct:
All volunteers for our Religious Education Program are required by the Diocese of Tucson Policy to go through Compliance and to review the Code of Conduct policy and be willing to abide by its guidelines before Exercising any ministry or volunteer position.
For more information, please contact Ann Maidman, Director of Religious Education or AJ Napolitano, Religious Education Coordinator at 520-568-4605 or email us at email@example.com.