Compliance - Volunteering at the Parish
Instructions to Apply for Compliance:
- 1) Go the Human Resources page of the Diocese of Tucson. https://diocesetucson.org/human-resources/employment-opportunities/
- 2) Click on the Employee and Volunteer Opportunities tab on the left side of the page.
- 3) Scroll down to the section "PARISH VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES" and look for Our Lady of Grace Parish entry.
- 4) Click on "Volunteer" and begin the process.
When you apply you will be asked for important information, here is why providing accurate information at the time you apply is very important:
- Email address: Please provide an email address that you regularly check. This email address is going to be used by the diocese, the background check independent company, and by the compliance officer. It is very important that you read your emails.
- Three references: Please provide 3 references that you know they will answer the phone. This is the part of the process that take us months to finish as people do not answer phones. Please let your contact references to be aware about our calls.
- Question about background “Has a civil or a criminal complaint ever been filed against you that alleged sexual misconduct or child abuse by you or your participation in or facilitation of such activities (including internal complaints or allegations reported to management or supervisors at places of employment)?” Please list any problem you had in the past regardless of when happened, some people believe that because the problem happened several years ago they do not need to say. Actually, all your past issues will come, if your application doesn’t match with what they find out, you won’t be able to get clearance.